The Friends of Severn Vale (FoSV) are an enthusiastic and dedicated group of parents who are working with the school to raise funds for the benefit of the students. To support the school and further develop facilities, the FoSV organise a variety of events and activities.
At present, FoSV are raising money to purchase tables and benches, to complement the newly installed Outdoor Shelters, as well as continuing to support the ‘Student Praise Reward’ scheme. Last year FoSV provided a new sound system for the School Hall.
We are always keen to welcome new members to our friendly team and look forward to having the support of all parents in our on-going fund raising efforts.
Parents, you can support us in a number of ways:
- Attending events. Do come along and join in the fun!
- Giving just an hour or two of your time to help at an event.
Manning a Car Park session or helping on a stall at the Quedgeley Show.
*Please bring along your child too!*
- Helping with refreshments; either by donating cakes or serving hot and cold drinks or by washing up.
- Donating prizes for Tombolas or Raffles. Unwanted gifts, bottles, tins or any other new items would be great. These can be brought along at Parents’ Evenings or handed into the School Office.
- Joining our “easyfundraising” and “easysearch” campaigns. Sign up today!
With just a couple of clicks all of your on-line shopping and internet searches can help raise funds with no cost to you.
- Becoming a committee member. Meetings are held on the first Monday of the month and usually last just an hour.
Every contribution will make a positive difference to our ability to raise funds and so enhance the education and experiences of all students
PHOTO Year 7 Disco
For further information or to let us know how you can help, please email:
In whatever way you are able to help, FoSV would really appreciate your support.
Registered Charity No. 1121533
All parents and carers are welcome to join us on Facebook:
Friends of Severn Vale, Quedgeley - Unofficial
A day at the Rikenel Car Park can raise fund of around £250 - £330.