Students follow the Gloucestershire Agreed Syllabus. In some topics students study one religion in depth, in other topics there are a range of religious views. Atheist and humanist views are also taught and a key area of study also.
- Does God exist?
- Who was Jesus?
- An introduction to Sikhism
- What do people do when things get hard?
- An introduction to Islam
- An introduction to Buddhism
- Should religious people be green?
- Death is it the end?
- Good bad, right and wrong. How do we decide?
- Atheism Vs Agnosticm
- Should happiness be our sole purpose?
- A guide to alternative religions and belief systems
Students can opt to choose Religious Studies GCSE. We follow the Eduqas course - focusing on Christianity, Islam and ethical and philosophical questions in the modern world.
Non-option RS is taught through the Futures programme.